Seasons are changing and it's time to change up your wardrobe. If you're anything like me then you are so bored with your current handbag and are ready for a change. Below is my shopping guide for picking out your perfect handbags.
1. Large Tote: Oversized totes are perfect for traveling. I hit New York and other cities for work multiple times a year, so an oversized tote is a must have for me. Even if you don't travel, it's perfect for working moms who are toting around kid and work gear everyday. My favorite is the Jenna Kator Commerce tote. A fun color with the perfect amount of space to house everything I need on a daily.
2. Satchel: The satchel bag, I wear when I'm not chauffeuring my kids around town. This is my "me" bag where I can show off my own style. When I'm not on my way to work, this is my go-to bag. I love the new caramel Northville bag. It's the perfect color, size, zip top closure, crossbody and arm strap with a structured bottom.
3. Small Crossbody: Who doesn't want an easy and stylish grab and go handbag for a night out with the girls or a movie night with your husband. I love the crossbody because I never have to worry about setting my bag down or even worrying about having to keep a constant eye on it. We offer a line of Jenna Kator bags that offer the interior slots to keep all of your cards, cash, and license easily organized and available.
4. Wristlet: A chic bag that is perfect when you're dressing up. It's small enough to not be your outfits center of attention, lightweight and easy to carry. The Saugatauk wristlets have a back pocket for your phone plus interior slots to house all your cards and cash easily.
5. Wallet: I prefer a large wallet because I am really hard on my wallet and pack it full. Either way, Jenna Kator Leelanu and Bay Harbor Wallets have the perfect amount of organization and are both available at posh for your needs.
Posh Boutique is stocked up on Jenna Kator's new fall 2016-2017 handbag collection so stop in and start shopping!
Comments will be approved before showing up.